Te Rito dashboards provide an aggregate view of your kura or school, and your Kāhui Ako. The following dashboards are currently offered:
- Student demographics
- Student transitions
The dashboards are updated daily, giving you access to current data to help inform your strategy and planning, examine your practices and resources, and enable you to collaborate within your Kāhui Ako in a purposeful way.
Te Rito dashboards are designed to present relevant information securely. Only authorised users will have access to dashboards.
As an authorised user you will have access to anonymised and aggregated information from kura or schools in your Kāhui Ako. You will also be able to drill down to see detailed information about ākonga and learners in your own kura or school.
This dashboard provides you a breakdown of enrolment in your Kāhui Ako based on demographics such as iwi, ethnicity, and gender identity.
This dashboard provides trends over time about why and when ākonga and learners come into your Kāhui Ako and why and when they leave. For example, whether they were enrolled with an early learning service provider and why they left their previous school.
This dashboard helps manage and track the attendance of ākonga and learners based on year, ethnicity, and gender identity. It also allows you to slice data using attendance codes.
More on dashboards
|Learning support over time|
- Only specific people will be authorised to access Te Rito.
- Dashboards, and the data shown in them, will vary according to the role and permissions you are assigned.
- Authorised users will only be able to view identifiable information about learners their own kura/school. Other data is anonymised and deidentified.
- All screenshots are taken from the Te Rito test site, no live data is used.
- The Ministry of Education does not have access to data held in Te Rito.